Battle Droid model done!
Finished the Battle droid model! I used acrylics...was tough to get the color right but I think it turned out pretty good!
My old airbrush was a real challenge because it works sometimes..not others. Took several coats of paint. I then applied and washed off some burnt sienna brown and some black here and there to weather it. The last think I did was use a metallic sharpie to add scratched and wear to the edges.
I am pretty happy with the results. Was fun to make a model again. I didn't bother with the STAP he rides on..I wanted him to be standing. SHame he doesnt come with a blaster tho.
The first pic was with no flash..the second pic I used a flash.