Foot #2 ON!!
I attached foot #2 last night....
No major problems!! The feet both seem to tilt lower in the middles..but at least they are symmetrical.
You can see the patches I made in these pics. Now when the battery boxes are in place there will be no holes (as there would have been if I used my original drive configuration). I guess that means this is all for the better.
You can see the patch (and crack at the top) filled here. Have to sand then paint. It's easy to see now..but once painted and sanded should look pretty good. Better than having a gaping hole!!
I patched the battery boxes too. Those cutouts accomodated the old drive assembly..now it fits INSIDE the foot shell so these cutouts aren't needed any longer!