Frustrated R2 Builder
I am soooo frustrated now!!
A few weeks ago I tried attaching batteries directly to my foot motors to see if they would work..and they did not. Nothing but problems..wheel slipping, things rubbing, and squealing etc etc. I bbit the bullet and redesigned a better foot motor mount that was supposed to fit inside my foot shell. After struggling with problem after problem I finally had one drive mounted and seemingly working..then I tried to push it into my shell....and it broke apart.
I now have to rebuild the shell a 3rd or 4th time..soooo sick of this! If a miracle happens and it actually ends up working (after I reglue, bondo, repaint, etc) then I have to go through all this again for the second foot.
I don't have time for setbacks like this!!! NOT having fun!