R2D2 Fett's Blog

This is just to post updates on my various projects, like my full sized R2D2, my Han Solo in carbonite, my Boba Fett, Yoda, C3PO......AND the finishing of our basement (and home theater)or anything else that I might think is interesting enough to post.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Fence.....DONE!!!!!!!!

I am FINALLY done the fence. This weekend I had to dig 3 holes (holy that's hard work), put in posts, mix and pour cement, frame them and board the fence from the sides to the house. I had to also build a gate and mount it.

We never did get our grass yet so we HOPE they put it in in the next day or 2.

4 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger jomo said...

Where the heck is a picture of the finshed fence???? I bet you Scout really did all the work!!

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Hankey01 said...

I'll get some pics soon...Scout would have helped if she had an opposable thumb. SHe kept the tennis balls at bey for me.

Who is jomo??

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger jomo said...

jomo is the greatest thing sinced sliced bread!! She's Hunter and Trapper's mom - and she is you stainless and aluminum supplier - who you never call anymore - SON OF A $%&*#!!!!! me so sad!!!!

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Hankey01 said...

Haha..Im on a big project....all mild steel!!!

Now I know who Jomo is!!!! Didnt know you still looked here!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home