R2D2 Fett's Blog

This is just to post updates on my various projects, like my full sized R2D2, my Han Solo in carbonite, my Boba Fett, Yoda, C3PO......AND the finishing of our basement (and home theater)or anything else that I might think is interesting enough to post.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Diversions

I have a few props for Indiana Jones, Jurassic Park, and the Goonies (and am expecting a few more when they are complete that I ordered) so I thought I'd make a few paper props to accompany them.

The Indiana Jones stuff might be too much..but we'll see. I have a Golden Idol and Base on order for it (you can see the map that lead him to it). The map I just printed out, burnt the edges and dabbed with a tea bag. I am very happy with the results. I got the Staff of Ra Headpiece from a buddy..just gotta clean it up and paint it.

















For Jurassic Park stuff I'm gonna modify the barbasol can to reveal the dino embryos hidden inside. For now it's just a can. I also have a chunk of amber with a "fossilized" mosquito on order. I've seen a buddy's..they look GREAT!


















Lastly my Goonies collection. Copperbone Key (needs paint), and a dubloon (needs paint), Chester Copperpot's wallet, and a Map. The map needs to be traced by hand and weathered. Should look cool when done!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home